Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Nationwide Regulation College, previously Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Nationwide
Regulation Institute, is an institute for legislation in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Dr, RMLNLU used to be
established in 2005, and because then, has been offering undergraduate and postgraduate criminal
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
RMLNLU Regulation Evaluation (‘Magazine’) is an annual peer-reviewed Magazine revealed through the Magazine
Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Nationwide Regulation College, Lucknow which seeks to
supply a large number of insights and perspectives into fresh criminal problems and inspire
conversations about the similar. The RMLNLU Regulation Evaluation runs parallel to the RMLNLU Regulation
Magazine on CMET (Communications, Media, Leisure, and Generation).
After having celebrated twelve years of immense good fortune and acclaim as a reputed Magazine, we
are happy to announce the decision for papers for Quantity XIII of the RMLNLU Regulation Evaluation. Since
the former two editions of the Regulation Evaluation, the Editorial Board has labored in shut
collaboration with an Advisory Board to make a choice articles for newsletter. The experience and
revel in of the diversely composed Advisory Board, which has illustration within the type of
professors, advocates and criminal execs, is to offer a holistic evaluate of every article and
uphold the usual of the articles that in spite of everything get authorised for newsletter; with there being a
nice emphasis on high quality analysis, relevancy of matter and novel contributions within the scrutiny
section of evaluate.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Magazine accepts submissions from legislation scholars and execs far and wide the rustic and
out of the country within the type of:
● Articles: 5000-7000 phrases
● Essays: 4000-5000 phrases
● Case notes/feedback: 2000-3000 phrases
● E book Opinions: 2000-3000 phrases
The submissions is also on any fresh criminal factor. The authors are anticipated to stick
to the prescribed phrase restrict (except for footnotes and summary), as indicated above. Each and every of
those entries will probably be required to evolve to the set of pointers that observe.
The formatting will probably be as in keeping with the next:
● Font – Occasions New Roman
● Font dimension – 12 pts.
● Line spacing –1.5
● Margin – 1” from either side
● Alignment – Justified
● Font – Occasions NewRoman
● Font dimension – 10 pts
● Line Spacing –1.0
● All of the assets within the footnotes will have to be correctly cited strictly based on the
newest OSCOLA (4th version) layout. No endnotes or talking footnotes (descriptive
● An summary of about 250-300 phrases and 5 key phrases will have to mandatorily be incorporated in
the similar phrase file as part of the submission.
● The identify will have to be Daring, Underlined, in Capitals, Measurement 16, and Centre Aligned.
● Headings will have to be Daring, in Capitals, Measurement 14, and Left Aligned.
● The contents will have to certainly not, immediately or not directly, point out or reference the identification of
● The submission will have to be authentic and non-plagiarized. They will have to show off originality in
concept, crucial analysis, and cautious interpretations. Submission of a paper will probably be
taken to suggest that it’s an unpublished paintings and isn’t being regarded as for newsletter
in other places.
● The creator(s) will have to ship within the duvet letter within the frame of the mail, which will have to include all
the related biographical main points (Identify of the creator(s), their Classes, Designation,
Identify of Faculty/College/Establishment, Postal Cope with, Telephone Quantity and Electronic mail ID). A
separate attachment as a canopy letter shall now not be entertained.
● The mail bearing the manuscript will have to point out the class that the submission is
meant for, i.e. Article/ Essay/ Case Remark/ BookReview.
● Co-Authorship to a most of 2 participants is authorized. Then again, co-authorship isn’t
allowed in “e book opinions” and “casenotes/feedback”.
● Editors’ resolution will probably be ultimate and binding. They reserve the only rights to the
newsletter of the chosen articles along with; inter alia, any
● The contributions offered to and authorised for newsletter and the copyrights therein
will probably be the highbrow assets of the Magazine Committee, RMLNLU.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
● The submissions is also emailed too lawreview.rmlnlu[at]gmail.com in Microsoft Phrase
(.document or .docx) layout. The connected submission within the e mail, i.e., the title of the
file will have to be the title(s) of theauthor(s).
● The topic identify for the mail will have to be ‘Article/Essay/Case Remark/E book Evaluation for
Quantity XIII’. Please notice that just one submission in keeping with creator or a staff of co-authors is
permissible. In case of a couple of submission, handiest the only gained first can be
regarded as forreview.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND REVIEW
● The cut-off date for submission of the manuscript is 23 September 2022.
● There will probably be a rigorous evaluate procedure comprising 3 levels. Participants of the Advisory
Board might be intently concerned within the evaluate procedure. This might be certain that a better
same old of evaluate and identity of high quality instructional writing. The authors will probably be
intimated concerning the standing in their manuscript at each degree.
● E-Mail ID: lawreview.rmlnlu[at]gmail.com
● Mob Nos.:
- Aryansh Gajendra: +91-7800777978
- Sanket Khandelwal: +91-9569373708
- Dhaman Trivedi: +91-9026133406